Compare GapInsurance123 Polices
As you already know each of are GapInsurance123 bespoke policies are feature rich but lets compare what each level of cover can do.
Detailed comparison between Finance and Contract Hire Gap and Combined Return to Invoice Gap
Detailed comparison between Combined Return to Invoice and Combined Vehicle Replacement Gap
So in brief to compare to GapInsurance123 options
- Do you want to clear outstanding finance and walk away with no further financial obligation?
- Do you want to protect the invoice prices or the amount outstanding on finance which ever if the higher?
- Do you want to protect the physical replacement cost of a like for like vehicle even if the cost has gone up?
In all claims we aim clear the finance first and send any remaining funds directly to you by cheque within 10 working days of your own insurance companies settlement.
To help you understand what each level of cover would do if your vehicle was written off lets look at an example.
Let's say you have just bought Volkswagen Golf Gt 2.0 140tdi from a main dealership within the last 180 days, have an invoice and paid £22,260.
Three years later you Golf is stolen your insurance company will according to what car they will offer you in the region of £9,826 which your Golfs projected future value.
- In this example GapInsurance123 Finance Gap Insurance would pay the difference between your cars valuation and any outstanding finance.
- If your golf was on contract hire it would pay the difference between your golfs valuation and the outstanding rentals/ your contract hire companies settlement figure
- If you had bought Gap Insurance123 Combined Return to Invoice gap insurance it would pay the difference between your golfs valuation and either the amount still outstanding on finance or the invoice price you originally paid. You would receive one cheque from your insurance company for the market value which in this example was £9,826. Your GapInsurance123 policy would then send a cheque directly to the finance company for any outstanding finance and the balance sent to you within 14 days of your own insurance companies settlement.
- If you had bought GapInsurance123 Combined Vehicle replacement it would pay the difference between your Golf valuation and either the amount still outstanding on finance or the replacement cost which ever is the higher. The cost of a new Golf is now £24,995. So in this example you would get a cheque from your insurance company for the market value which was £9,826. Your GapInsurance123 vehicle replacement gap insurance policy would then send a cheque to clear any outstanding finance and the remainder of the £15169 sent directly to you by cheque within 14 days of your own motor insurance companies settlement.
Don't forget that each of our gapinsurance123 policies has been hand picked and packed with what we think, are the best and most flexible terms in the UK today. Why not click or call the GapInsurance123 team and see how inexpensive and easy protecting yourself can be.