Van Gap Insurance from GapInsurance123
Are you ready to buy Van Gap insurance or do you simply need more information on how the various levels of van gap insurance could work for you? Either way, GapInsurance123 is here to help so why not click or call 0800 195 4926 where we will be only to happy to answer any of your van gap insurance questions.
Van Gap Insurance is Easy with GapInsurance123
Van Gap Insurance is really a very easy thing to understand. If your van is written off, van gap insurance protects you against financial loss (out of pocket expenses). Depending upon the level of van gap insurance cover you select, either;
- Your Van Gap insurance can clear outstanding finance
- Your Van Gap Insurance can return to you to the invoice cost
- Your Van Gap insurance can return you to the actual replacement cost on a like for like basis even if it has gone up.
The problem is that at first glance van gap insurance can seem confusing. Each van gap insurance company calls their level of cover something different, and the what is a claim limit, and why do you need it anyway?
Let me show you how Van Gap Insurance from GapInsurance123 can help.
For example, you have just purchased a Van and paid £15,500 & VAT.
Two years later your van skids on black ice and is written off.
Your own motor insurance company will pay you the market value on the day it was written off which is £9,200 & VAT.
If you paid finance/ form of lease /contract hire for your Van, your finance company would now send you a settlement letter. The difference between this settlement and your vans valuation could be thousands and thousands of pounds. This means that you would either have to find this or worse still re-finance the balance and be left paying for something you no longer have.
If you have paid cash, you have now got two options you could try and buy another van for £9,200 & VAT or you could try and find the extra £6,300 to buy another.
Times are not easy especially for business' so even if you had the extra cash, would you not prefer to leave it in your business working hard for you then be forced to use it to buy yet another van.
Van Gap Insurance from GapInsurance123 can help, it is inexpensive and has carefully designed features.
Not all van gap insurance is the same, even if it is underwritten by the same insurers, it will have different terms and conditions so you will be pleased to know that each Van Gap Insurance policy from GapInsurance123, is written with simplicity in mind. Here is just a selection of features you can find with our policies:
- Our Van Gap insurance has Combined cover for VRI and RTI - if you owe more than the vehicle replacement cost or the original invoice price on the finance settlement, we pay to clear the finance for you
- Our Van Gap Insurance / VRI Gap Insurance that PAYS YOU the cost equivalent to replacing the vehicle. This leaves you free to choose your next vehicle, and not be tied to the vehicle, or dealer you had purchased from last time.
- You can buy up to 5 year Van Gap insurance cover - for vehicles up to £75,000 invoice price, and up to £25,000 claim limits available
- Our Van Gap Insurance is Transferable VRI Gap Insurance policy - you can transfer cover to another vehicle within your chosen period of cover.
- VRI Gap Insurance and RTI Gap Insurance that you can defer the start date up to 12 months.
- If your own insurance replaces the vehicle under its own terms, we will transfer the remainder of your cover to your replacement vehicle Free of Charge.
- Our Van Gap Insurance has no Restrictions or Limits on Purchase Price - Whatever price you pay, we will cover, even if this is in excess of the Glass' Guide Retail value
- Our Van gap insurance pays £250 towards your own motor insurance excess - If the vehicle is written off, there is no excess on our policy to be deducted, in fact, we pay the first £250 of your own vehicle insurance excess!
- Clear commitment to settle your claim within 14 days of your motor insurers settlement. (Subject to Policy Terms and Conditions)
- Our Van Gap insurance covers All Factory Fitted Options
- Includes cover for up to £1,500 of dealer fitted accessories
- Covers paint & upholstery protection,
- Covers insurance premiums and nontransferable warranty charges
- Covers theft with keys
- You can buy van gap insurance cover up to 180 days after vehicle purchase from your dealer for RTI and VRI. Agreed Value and Finance Gap (including Contract Hire Gap) can be bought at any time of the vehicle ownership
- Our Van Gap insurance Covers all named drivers -
- Covers drivers on Provisional License
- Transfers to next of kin in the event if death
Why not click or call 0800 195 4926 and see how easy protecting your Van with Van Gap Insurance fromGapInsurance123 can be.