Finance Gap Insurance from GapInsurance123
What is Finance Shortfall Gap, how does it work?
Finance Gap Insurance is the oldest and some say still the best.
Finance gap insurance is also very flexible as you can buy it any any time during your finance agreement and not just within 180 days that is applied to most levels of gap insurance. Let us show you how finance gap insurance can help protect you and your vehicle.
Finance Gap Insurance pays the difference between your vehicle's value on the day it is written off and the amount outstanding on the finance agreement.
Why buy Finance Gap Insurance from GapInsurance123.co.uk?
When you buy Finance Gap Insurance you not only enjoy our feature rich Finance Gap Insurance policies but also know that you are buying your policies at genuinely market leading prices. You will be pleased to know that all of our finance gap insurance policies are....
- Now Fully Cancellable - Your can get a pro rata refund of any unused premium if you cancel the policy mid term*
- Purchase Finance Gap Insurance AT ANY POINT OF THE FINANCE AGREEMENT - Many insurers insist you buy finance gap insurance within a specified period from the vehicle purchase. At GapInsurance123, you can buy cover at any point of the agreement.
- Finance Gap Insurance that pays £250 towards your own motor insurance excess - If the vehicle is written off, there is no excess on our policy to be deducted, in fact we cover the first £250 of your own vehicle insurance excess.
- Finance Gap Insurance cover for Cars, LCV's, Motor home's, Motorbike's, Private Hire Taxi's and Hackney Cab's.
- Finance Gap Insurance with a clear commitment to settle your claim within 14 days of your motor insurers settlement
- Finance Gap Insurance that includes cover for up to £1,500 of dealer fitted accessories
- Finance Gap Insurance that covers paint & upholstery protection, insurance premiums and non transferable warranty charges
- Finance Gap Insurance that covers theft with keys, a popular cause of 'total loss' claims in the UK
- Finance Gap Insurance that will cover a finance settlement figure that exceeds the purchase price
Finance Gap Insurance that will cover many forms of finance agreements including -
- Hire Purchase
- Contract Hire
- Lease Purchase,
- Personal Contract Purchase
- Motor Loan
- Finance Gap Insurance that will transfer free of charge to a replacement vehicle, if your own insurance provides such a replacement under its terms
- Finance Gap Insurance that covers all named drivers - even those on Provisional Licenses
- Finance Gap Insurance that can cover you on Fully Comprehensive AND Third Party, Fire and Theft Insurance - If TPFT, you can only claim under Fire or Theft indemnity
- Finance Gap Insurance that covers modified vehicles, providing motor insurer has agreed the modification
- Finance Gap Insurance that provides unique transfer to next of kin upon death feature.
But before you can understand any form of finance gap insurance you need to accept two basic facts.
- No matter what type of vehicle you have bought (unless it is a very rare classic) it will lose value over time. The car , van, motor home or motorbike you have just bought will not be worth the same amount in two three or four years time. This loss in value you will often hear called depreciation. Depreciation is a hard cold fact of life , no-one likes it but it happens.
The average vehicle can according to the motoring experts lose up to 50 % in the first three years of its life time alone.
- The second fact is that your own motor insurance company will only pay you your vehicles valuation on the day it was written off. When you take into account the vehicle depreciation this value can be thousands and thousands of pounds less than you originally paid.
Let me show you how depreciation can affect you and how finance gap insurance from GapInsurance123 can help protect you.
- Lets say that you have just bought a Volkswagen Golf. Very nice , reliable car, not normally known for losing excessive value, so its a safe bet isn't it? You choose a 1.2 Si 105 S 5 door and pay £16,995.
- Like most of us today you did not have a spare nearly £17,000 in the bank so your part exchanged your old car and put a £500 deposit into the deal.
- This means that you financed the balance of £15,000. To keep the payments manageable you took a loan for five years.
Everything is going well with your Golf as you would expect until one day you return to the car park to find a space where your pride and joy used to be. So
- Unfortunately your car is not recovered and is written off by your insurance company who pay you the valuation of your Golf on the day it was stolen. According to What cars Depreciation calculator this could be in the region of £8,683.
- Your finance company while being very helpful still need to be paid and send you a settlement letter of £11,700.
This means that you now have no car, no deposit and still owe the finance company £3017.
You have two options you can either use what savings you have or re-finance the balance.......unless you have a Finance Gap Insurance policy. I am sure you will agree that this is not an ideal situation to be in. Through no fault of your own you have lost a fantastic car and now have to find three thousand pounds from somewhere to clear the outstanding finance.
How Finance Gap Insurance can help
In this example your finance gap insurance policy would pay the difference between your Golf's valuation on the day it was written off and clear the outstanding finance. This would mean that you would now have no financial liability to your old car and would be free to buy another vehicle. With on-line finance gap insurance from GapInsurance123 from as little as £34 and the average cost of a five year policy just £100 can you really afford not to protect yourself? Remember not all finance gap insurance is the same. As GapInsurance123 we only offer feature rich policies . So why not click or call 0800 194 4926, get a finance gap insurance quote and see how easy protecting yourself can be?
Finance gap insurance as easy as 1-2-3?