Car Gap Insurance from GapInsurance123
Car Gap Insurance from GapInsurance123 offers Guaranteed Asset Protection cover for every eventuality. With the average car depreciating between 50% and 60% in the first 3 years of its life, car gap insurance from GapInsurance123 offers valuable financial protection and increased peace of mind. There are several kinds of Gap cover available from GapInsurance123, each designed to offer specific protection for a variety of circumstances.
Why Car Gap Insurance?
As previously mentioned, each and every car will suffer depreciation, no matter what the car manufacturer or the model, and in the event of a total loss your own insurance may only cover you up to its 'market value'.
Fact - Did you know insurers 'write off' approximately 600,000 vehicles every year.
Remember, the 'market value' your fully comprehensive insurance pays you when your car is written off, may be thousands and thousands of pounds short of the original price you paid or the amount you still have on finance.
- How do you replace your car? Savings, bank loan?
- How do you pay off the existing car finance?
- What if the cost of the equivalent car has risen? Yet more expense!
In each case replacing your car would involve extra expense and in some cases yet more financial burden.
Which Car Gap Insurance?
Finance Car Gap Insurance - If you have bought your car on a finance agreement, or by a contract hire lease, GapInsurance123 Finance Car Gap Insurance can cover the difference between the 'market value' of your car on the day it was written off (which you get from your own insurers) and the outstanding finance settlement. Another form of this would be Contract Hire Gap Insurance.
- If you owe more than the vehicle is worth, GapInsurance123 Car Finance Gap Insurance can 'bridge the gap' leaving you free to buy another car with no financial liability.
- With GapInsurance123 Finance Gap Insurance, you can buy your car gap insurance at any time during your finance agreement, so if you have had the vehicle for a year, we can still provide finance gap insurance for you.
Combined Return to Invoice Car Gap Insurance - Return to invoice Gap Insurance will cover between your car's market value, on the day, it was written off and either the original invoice price you paid OR your outstanding finance settlement, whichever is the higher
Combined Vehicle Replacement Car Gap Insurance - Vehicle Replacement Gap Insurance will cover between your car's market value on the day it was written off and either the cost to replace it with another which is the same age mileage and condition as your car was on the day you originally bought it or the outstanding finance whichever is the higher.
For Example, if you buy a brand new VW Golf GTI for £21,000, and the equivalent brand new model in the future is now £23,000, Vehicle replacement car gap insurance would cover the increase in cost and you would be paid the extra £2000.
Unlike most Car Gap Insurance policies, our insurance company pay you the difference and do not provide a replacement vehicle.
- Given the choice, how many times do you naturally buy the exact same car again? Same colour same specification same everything.
- When you need to claim on your car gap insurance it will be because you will have either, had your car stolen or been involved in an accident, in either case the thought of driving exactly the same car again may not be something to look forward to.
- After all, it is your car, your money, should it not be your choice what you do with the settlement?
Agreed Value Car Gap Insurance - If you have bought a car privately, or outside the time limits of 180 days from a dealer, Agreed Value Car Gap Insurance can pay the difference between your cars market value on the day it is written off and 105% of the Glass's Guide Retail valuation for your car on the day your bought your policy.
You can get GapInsurance123 Car Gap Insurance for many types of vehicles. You can buy Car Gap Insurance for new or used vehicles up to 10 years old.
Car Gap Insurance from GapInsurance123 is available for up to 5 years for:
Finance Car Gap Insurance
Combined Return to Invoice Car Gap Insurance
Combined Vehicle Replacement Car Gap Insurance
Agreed Value Car Gap Insurance is available for up to 4 years.
Whilst at GapInsurance123 we are unable to provide car gap insurance cover for the following manufactures our sister website EasyGap.co.uk part of the Aequitas Automotive Limited Group is able to provide cover for.
- Car Gap insurance for Aston Martin
- Car Gap insurance for Bentley
- Car Gap insurance for Ferrari
- Car Gap insurance for Lotus
Unfortunately, as part of Aequitas Automotive, we are not able to provide any form of cover for.
- Car Gap insurance for Lamborghini
- Car Gap insurance for Maserati
- Car Gap insurance for TVR
- Car Gap insurance for Kit Cars
- Car Gap insurance for Grey Imports
As you can see, there are many choices for Car Gap Insurance with GapInsurance123. Rest assured that you are selecting the very best Car Gap Insurance with GapInsurance123!